Soothing Eczema Baby Leggings
⛔Paraffin & steroid-free solution
⌛24/7 clinically proven eczema relief
🩹Reduces pain & discomfort in days
💤Gives you and your child your sleep back
🏆Award-winning eczema clothing company
🍀Hypoallergenic & eco-friendly eczema treatment
Babies with atopic dermatitis often get it on their legs and Soothing Eczema Baby Leggings offer a gentle solution that controls the irritation with its super-soft Cotton/TENCEL fabric.
When the DreamSkin coating – that’s on all of our eczema garments – comes into contact with your baby’s skin, it’s able to restore its ability to regulate its temperature and moisture levels.
- Our baby leggings should be worn 24/7 during eczema flare-ups. The more HappySkin is worn, the more benefit your child will get.
- Please check our size guide to ensure correct fit. Our DreamSkin® technology needs to be in contact with skin at all times.
- Our clothing is true to size and naturally snug.
- Please do not use thick layers of cream with HappySkin garments, especially paraffin-based ointments (greasy and oily).
- Oat based creams or similar that can be fully absorbed into your child’s skin work best with HappySkin garments and you should only apply a thin layer and allow to dry before dressing.
How to Video:
- Super soft fabric.
- Outward turned hems to ensure minimal irritation
- Offset, flat seams for best fit and minimal irritation from rubbing.
- Hypoallergenic, eco-friendly eczema treatment.
Type & Style:
- Eczema baby leggings for dry, irritated, and itchy skin.
- Built-In foldable feet
Our unique DreamSkin technology coating is bonded onto all of our garments to help treat your child’s skin condition.
The special technology manages the moisture in the skin like a cream, but unlike creams, our delivery system allows the skin to breathe which is why you’ll see a significant difference in 7 days of using our products.
If you do not see the difference, please contact us immediately for help.
- 48% Cotton, 47% Tencel, 5% Elastane
- No harmful chemicals, dyes, or toxins (which is why we’re only available in white).
- Wash between 30°- 40°
- Do not Bleach
- Tumble dry low/medium temperature
- Iron at low/medium temperature
- Do not dry clean
Keep away from fire
If traditional medication is not working or if you just need some advice on how to get the best out of your HappySkin garments, please arrange an appointment with one of our skin expert, who will explain just how the skin works and how to treat their eczema flare up by dealing with the root cause of the problem rather than treating the symptoms.
*Cost for consultation for new customers is just £10 and is fully redeemable against your next HappySkin purchase.
*Existing HappySkin customers have free and unlimited access to our skin expert*.
Give £10, Get £10
🗣️ Refer a Friend 💷 And be Rewarded🏆💪
HappySkin have created a helpful Eczema Skin Care Routine for baby guide.
You will find an eczema care routine, baby bath routine, how to wash the skin, face wash routine and answering frequently asked questions by parents.