Eczema Soothing Children’s PJs
Our HappySkin eczema friendly children’s pyjamas are a perfect set to relieve your childs eczema.
- Our children eczema pyjamas set should be worn 24/7 during eczema flare-ups. The more HappySkin clothing is worn, the more benefit your child will get.
- Please check our size guide to ensure correct fit. Our DreamSkin® technology needs to be in contact with skin at all times.
- Our clothing is true to size and naturally snug.
- Please do not use thick layers of cream with HappySkin garments, especially paraffin-based ointments (greasy and oily).
- Oat based creams or similar that can be fully absorbed into your child’s skin work best with HappySkin garments and you should only apply a thin layer and allow to dry before dressing.
How to Video:
Our unique DreamSkin technology coating is bonded onto all of our garments to help treat your child’s eczema.
The special technology manages the moisture in the skin like a cream, but unlike creams, our delivery system allows the skin to breathe which is why you’ll see a significant difference in 7 days of using our products.
If you do not see the difference, please contact us immediately for help.
- 48% Cotton, 47% Tencel, 5% Elastane
- No harmful chemicals, dyes, or toxins (which is why we’re only available in white).
- Wash between 30°- 40°
- Do not Bleach
- Tumble dry low/medium temperature
- Iron at low/medium temperature
- Do not dry clean
Keep away from fire
Have a question on how HappySkin works or how it can be used in your daily routine? Book your free Skin Expert call today!
Here at HappySkin we don’t want you to feel alone in your journey.
When you buy HappySkin you become part of our family 💜 and as your family we will be here for you whenever you need.
Give £10, Get £10
🗣️ Refer a Friend 💷 And be Rewarded🏆💪
HappySkin have created a helpful Eczema Skin Care Routine for baby guide.
You will find an eczema care routine, baby eczema bath routine, how to wash eczema skin, eczema face wash routine and answering frequently asked questions by parents.