Soothing Eczema Pyjamas For Children
- Paraffin & Steroid-free solution
- 24/7 clinically proven eczema relief
- Reduces pain & discomfort in days
- Gives you and your child your sleep back
- Award-winning eczema clothing company
- Hypoallergenic & eco-friendly eczema treatment
Any parent whose child has eczema will know that sleep can be difficult to come by. With itchy, angry skin, your baby or toddler becomes even more irritated, with paraffin-based emollients doing little to provide the necessary relief.
The solution to the problem is DreamSkin-coated Eczema Pyjamas that not only calm the skin but help it to recover. Stimulating the sensors that become dormant under eczema-prone skin, moisture and temperature are regulated for better health.
- Our eczema pyjamas for kids set should be worn 24/7 during eczema flare-ups. The more HappySkin clothing is worn, the more benefit your child will get.
- Please check our size guide to ensure correct fit. Our DreamSkin® technology needs to be in contact with skin at all times.
- Our eczema clothing is true to size and naturally snug.
- Please do not use thick layers of cream with HappySkin garments, especially paraffin-based ointments (greasy and oily).
- Oat based creams or similar that can be fully absorbed into your child’s skin work best with HappySkin garments and you should only apply a thin layer and allow to dry before dressing.
How to Video:
- Super soft fabric.
- Outward turned hems to ensure minimal irritation
- Offset, flat seams for best fit and minimal irritation from rubbing.
- Hypoallergenic, eco-friendly eczema treatment.
Type & Style:
- Unisex pajamas for eczema set for dry, irritated and itchy skin.
- Unisex PJ bottoms for dry, irritated skin.
- Footless design (Footless leggings)
- Pajama top for dry, irritated and sensitive skin (Round neck top)
Our unique DreamSkin technology coating is bonded onto all of our garments to help treat your child’s eczema.
The special technology manages the moisture in the skin like a cream, but unlike creams, our delivery system allows the skin to breathe which is why you’ll see a significant difference in 7 days of using our products.
If you do not see the difference, please contact us immediately for help.
- 48% Cotton, 47% Tencel, 5% Elastane
- No harmful chemicals, dyes, or toxins (which is why we’re only available in white).
- Wash between 30°- 40°
- Do not Bleach
- Tumble dry low/medium temperature
- Iron at low/medium temperature
- Do not dry clean
Keep away from fire
If traditional medication is not working or if you just need some advice on how to get the best out of your HappySkin garments, please arrange an appointment with one of our skin expert, who will explain just how the skin works and how to treat their eczema flare up by dealing with the root cause of the problem rather than treating the symptoms.
*Cost for consultation for new customers is just £10 and is fully redeemable against your next HappySkin purchase.
*Existing HappySkin customers have free and unlimited access to our skin expert*.
Give £10, Get £10
Refer a Friend & Be Rewarded
HappySkin have created a helpful Eczema Skin Care Routine for baby guide.
You will find an atopic dermatitis care routine, baby bath routine, how to wash eczema skin, face wash routine and answering frequently asked questions by parents.